Trades: Lighting technology, sound technology, video surveillance, electrical installation, fire alarm system, voice alarm system, lightning protection
The Plärrer is one of the main traffic hubs in Nuremberg and is an important hub for local public transport. For a good year and a half, the location has lacked a local supplier with shops for daily needs. On October 28, 2020, the PLÄRRERMARKT opened after a 15-month renovation period. In the basement there is an E-center which, as a full-range supplier, provides local supplies for residents and commuters on around 3,000 square meters of retail space.
- New construction in the existing building (almost 10,000m² usable area in 10 months of construction)
- Specially designed special construction luminaire, tailor-made for the mall on the ground floor
- RGBW-lamp in the mall
- Basic light mall with specially designed lights
- Sound reinforcement mall with Bose
- Fire alarm system
- Voice alarm system
- Security lighting
- Wiring MSR HLS
- Lightning protection roof
- Complete tenant expansion Edeka with lighting, speakers, distributors, etc.